Friday 30 March 2007

Friday

I saw the Jon Favreau episode of My Name is Earl the other day, and wondered what this strange actor was up to. I think I first saw him in Swingers, like most people. Since then I remember distinctly his role in Friends, then in Very Bad Things, and more recently The Break-Up. But what else? I couldn't think. Then, I accidentally came upon the knowledge that he has been directing films - five in total. Did you know this? Most notably he did Elf, which I enjoyed without realising his involvement, and then Zathura. He is currently filming Iron Man. As a side-note, he also apparently did one of the voices for the Dilbert cartoons which we all enjoy. So, there you have it: Jon Favreau, man of many talents.

No comments:

The Hateful Eight

Tarantino has said he'll only make ten films, and then retire. I don't know if he still stands by this statement, and if he does we ...