Sunday 4 February 2007

Sunday

Stranded Cinema can now be found at www.strandedcinema.co.uk, mainly to help me when I'm at internet cafés and can't remember the full blogspot address. I'm still not sure if it's functioning properly as blogger gave some very confusing instructions as to how to set it up. At one point it had my browser going round in cirlces: going to the new address which redirected it to blogger, which sent it to the new address, and so on. It was, like watching a dog chase its tail, quite amusing.

You can now also visit our film production company, Troy Road, at www.troyroad.com. Stranded Cinema will remain focused on my movie reviews and criticism, whereas Troy Road, and its accompanying blog, will, inevitably, be all about making films. We welcome, and perhaps need, as much input as you can offer.

No comments:

The Hateful Eight

Tarantino has said he'll only make ten films, and then retire. I don't know if he still stands by this statement, and if he does we ...