Tuesday 2 October 2007

Tuesday

I don't know about you, but I feel fully refreshed after Alex's postings. Now I'm only two days behind, which is easily recoverable. Sometime in the near future, I may be able to tell you the reason why I let things slip, but not yet... Anyway, as he said, it was a bit strange commenting on my own blog, but it was all good fun. I haven't been to the cinema in the last week, but I have been watching the entire series of Heroes. I think I'm near the finish now. It got a little bit weak somewhere in the middle, but quickly picked up again to become fascinating. Nonetheless, tonight I should be going to see Tarantino's Death Proof. I've had people tell me that it's the last movie they'd want to see at the moment, which is interesting. Like Alex, however, I'm going to see it purely because it says Tarantino on the poster. He himself is a franchise - all the merchandising calls it 'Tarantino's 5th film' (although of course we know it isn't, and it shouldn't count as his film because it's been split from Grindhouse). I hope someday they'll realise their mistake and give us Grindhouse in the cinema. Anyway, you'll have my review tomorrow.

No comments:

The Hateful Eight

Tarantino has said he'll only make ten films, and then retire. I don't know if he still stands by this statement, and if he does we ...