Thursday 19 July 2007

Thursday

I've been meaning to write for a while now that I love the latest Orange cinema advert with Mena Suvari. I'm fairly sure it's the best they've ever made (although Darth Vader was brilliant). They seem to think so too, since it's been showing for a while now. Most of them were funny, but quickly became annoying on repeated viewings. The Michael Madsen one showed for a long time, was good at points, but also got irritating. I love the little touches they include. For instance, how the ginger-haired man fishes for spare change in the phone box after Madsen has left it. There was a point, it seemed, where they produced a lot, perhaps too many - and mostly set in their production office. Now they've come out and are roaming the world, and there's only one released every so often. I don't want to spoil the Mena Suvari one for you. Hopefully you can watch it for yourself here: http://www.ifilm.com/video/2853433

No comments:

The Hateful Eight

Tarantino has said he'll only make ten films, and then retire. I don't know if he still stands by this statement, and if he does we ...