Friday 9 January 2009

Friday

I half-watched the film Tightrope last night, starring Clint Eastwood. I found it quite strange, and then fell asleep before it ended. I thought I'd share with you some of the dialogue. It was said with very long, seductive pauses between each line. I can't remember it exactly, but it goes something like this. Clint, whose character is called Wes Block, starts talking to a girl in a tattoo parlour:

Girl: You're hanging round with the wrong people.
Wes Block: Oh, yeah.
Girl: You should hang out with people more up your alley.
Wes Block: Like who?
Girl: Like me.
Wes Block: Maybe I'll take you up on that offer.
Girl: And do what?
Wes Block: Maybe take you out and go bowling.
Girl: I don't like bowling.
Wes Block: Neither do I.

[End Scene.]

No comments:

The Hateful Eight

Tarantino has said he'll only make ten films, and then retire. I don't know if he still stands by this statement, and if he does we ...