Wednesday 7 May 2008

Wednesday

There are three things you may have noticed. The first is that I stopped posting for a while and have now started again. The second is that the films I've posted about recently are different to those I usually watch. And the third is that there is a new feature to every post I make called 'Movie News'. This last addition is fairly self-explanatory. I don't want this to be a movie news website, but I thought there might be some readers who'd appreciate the headlines as to what's happening in Hollywood. The first two things I mentioned are related to me spending time with a new girlfriend, and inevitably having to 'compromise' (at least this is what she calls it) on my movie choices. My theory has always been, however, that if you don't watch bad films, you won't know what good ones are. Plus, as I've recently proved, you can find something interesting or surprising even in the worst movies.

Movie News: Iron Man tops the UK and US box office charts; a second movie is already probable.

No comments:

The Hateful Eight

Tarantino has said he'll only make ten films, and then retire. I don't know if he still stands by this statement, and if he does we ...